POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today is the Comic-Con!

Hi Hi! (wow, I don't know why I did that) anywayz, today is the Comic Con in LA and guess who's gunna be there? The Cast of KRDK! wOOt! They are gunna show some exclusive never before seen footage of the show, and I really wanna see it! YouTubers perhaps??? :P Also there is gunna be a huge announcement concerning the series! Jumpyness! (I know I stole one of my "online" friends word, sorry CHiCA, haha)

The announcement for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is from Stephen Lunsford Kit from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight who tells us that there's going to be 25 more episodes and a whole new line of toys coming out this summer!


WTF! That's it? We've known that since the beginning! wow! Oh well, at least it's something!

3 comments:

  1. Testing, Testing.... 1, 2, 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are copying Adam again...LOL!I checked Youtube just now and nothing from today so far.Let's still hope someone got some videos from the KRDK panel! ~Love&kisses,CHiCA Kosaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's the major announcement. Too bad that alot of people already known that, but it's better than nothing! Please let new episodes return next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!