POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Friday, July 24, 2009

This Is Unacceptable!

OK, so I have posted here before about KRDK being popular in Brazil. Brazil is airing BRAND NEW EPISODES daily, so this week was Ep16-20. Now on Monday, Ep21 is being aired! WHAT! This is stupid! The US has been stuck in re-runs for the past 4 months probably going on 5 months starting in a week! We are still stuck on Ep15! Brazil is 6 episodes ahead of us! This stinks! I think that the CW4Kids is making a big mistake doing all these hiatuses! I mean I like the CW4Kids because they are airing Kamen Rider Dragon Knight but I don't like what they are doing to the fans! Hopefully KRDK returns in September, if not I am gunna hit the roofz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!