POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mike Moh Interview with KamenConnection!

Hey guys! OK, so I submitted some fan questions to Mike Moh who plays KR Axe / Danny on KRDK. And this is what he replied from my questions!

What was the last day of filming like for you? Were you saddened or were you glad that it was over?

I was sad because it was such a great time and I knew I would miss not seeing everyone so often!

What was your favorite KRDK Episode that you were in?

I have only seen episode 18 in full. But I can't wait for that one to air!

Was there anyone that you didn't get along with during your time filming KRDK?

Wing Knight and Dragon Knight of course. They are AXE's arch enemies.

What's it like to know that you have an action figure of your character in the show? Would you buy one for a keepsake?

I am going to buy 100 and place them all over my house. haha but seriously I have always wanted to have my own action figure so I am excited.

What was the first day on set like for you? Were you at all nervous? And how many episodes were you in KRDK?

Extremely nervous. I cannot say how many I am in, sorry :)

I love Kamen Rider Dragon Knight so much and I love the cast's entire work, so I have written a fan-fiction called: Kamen Riders: Defenders of KamenConnection that a lot of people like. I love your character so much that I wrote him (Danny) into the story. I was wondering if you'd be interested in reading the story.

Thanks for your support! Sure, I will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!