POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Returning to TV?














Hello Readers! DK09 here
.
So there have been rumors and speculation about the fate of Power Rangers. This season of Power Rangers, PR: RPM is indeed the last season! NO!!!!!!! Anyways, there has been rumors that Disney is gunna re-air the first 3 seasons of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! wOOt! I never watched an episode of MMPR because I wasn't born yet! So will Bandai create any MMPR toys? Eek, I hope so! They are saying that MMPR will air on abc Kids at the 12 / 12:30pm time slots!

"It's Morphin Time!"

3 comments:

  1. where did you here this from. a web site? let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can watch episodes on youtube.I watched most of them. But there is alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when they first aired in 1993. every Episode. the MMPR is by far the Best Power Ranger season Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!