POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Monday, July 27, 2009

KRDK Ep(s) 17-19 Review / KRDK Return...

Hellos! OK, So someone uploaded Episodes 17-19 on YouTube of KRDK! yeah!!!! So I watched them, of course, and FF-ed to the action scenes, of course. I really liked what I am seeing! But Ep19 ending was so sad! Sting gets Vented! NOOOOOOO! Axe and Spear look cool, but I dont know, I aint feelin them.

OK, so there is news that KRDK might return in October! WTF! OCTOBER! First it was August, then September, now October!?! They might as well air new episodes in November and replay the hiatus again! If they do that, I am dropping out of the KRDK fandom, (LOL, I kid, but I'll be severly pissed if that happens)

Chap14 of KR: DOKC is getting released later tonight, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!