POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Friday, July 24, 2009

KRDK's Return / Ep16 Review

Hola! OK so, I was on KamenChat last night with my online "Riders", Adam, Huy, and CHiCA and Adam got an e-mail response from Nathan Long, Writer for Dragon Knight, and he said that he has no clue when new episodes will return! Shame, shame, shame CW4Kids! We want new episodes! So hopefully Ep16 premieres next Saturday, if not I'm gunna rant on this blog until I turn blue! (:

Next, is Ep16. Ep16 has been posted online (YouTube) but it was in Portuguesse. So I couldn't undestand a word they were saying, I just FF-ed to all the action scenes.

SPOILERS! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS IN EP16, THEN DON'T READ!

We got more flashbacks of Sting's (Chris) past and we saw a Contract Card for Sting! So does that mean that Genocider might make an appearance???

It was mostly Sting fighting monsters and he destroys the Wild Boar from Ep7. We didn't get to see Strike vs. Sting so maybe next episode, Ep17.

Dragon Knight and Wing Knight battled a Robot which was cool.

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping Episode 16 WILL be next Saturday!It better be or I will cry... ~Love&kisses,CHiCA Kosaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on that one! We'll find out next week when the Schedules are released for August!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!