POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

KRDK Spoilers?!?

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight happens to be the number 1 show in Brazil and is so popular that Brazil is airing Ep16-20 this week. So due to the power of the internet, we know what's going on with our favorite heroes! So here are some spoilers!

Axe and Spear appear in Ep17 but in their Rider forms only!
Sting is Vented by Strike in Ep19. Lacey sees the Riders transform and finally believes Maya and Trent about the Kamen Riders.

Ep20 Spoilers:

Kit is sad about Chris's death and angry about his father being kidnapped, so he fights Axe and Spear on his own. Len thinks that Chris being Vented is his fault. Kit reads Chris's letter to his father. Michelle convinces Lacey to hack into Maya's computer and get the Rider's informations!

WHAT!?! Ep16 is up for download?!? Someone care to post it on YouTube????? Pretty Please :( It's been 4 long months with no new Episdoes! I can't wait until September or whenever the hell KRDK is returning!

OK, so someone on YouTube uploaded the dubbed KRDK Ep16 on the internet! So of course, being the KRDK nut fan that I am, I watched it! wOOt! Every fight scene was amazing but of course I couldn't understand them because it was in Portuguese. Ep17 looks good too!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to download episode 16!! lol XD And these spoilers are just getting me more hyped for when KRDK comes back with the new episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I just wanna see the Episode even if it's dubbed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone give me the link to download it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ep16 is on YouTube, so you dont need to download the link anymore! wOOt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to see more episodes of kamen rider dragon knight. Thanks for letting me know something that happened DK09

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!