POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's on my mind....

Hey everyone, DK09 here. Ok so, I don't usually post about my personal life on the blog, but from time to time, I do....and today is one of those days.

Today was a good, I was off from school today so I went Christmas Shopping with mom. I went to Toys R Us. They didn't have one single Power Ranger or Kamen Rider Dragon Knight toy. All there were were empty pegs :( But we did buy tons of stuff for my niece and nephew.

Then we went to the food store to buy food because there was NOTHING to eat this morning! So I had to have oatmeal :(

Tomorrow, I go back to school. I think I have swimming classes tomorrow for gym! I hate doing that. It's for 5 friggin' weeks. The Christmas Concert is tomorrow too, so classes are cut in half which is a good thing. Tomorrow is gunna rain like hell! (I also heard snow! I hope!)

I go back to my one handed tutor tomorrow. I hate going there. It sucks and his house smells. I think I have detention tomorrow too but I keep putting it off and not showing up, so every teacher is out to get me. I am so tired of being pulled outta class to talk to people. But the detention is retarded. I got detention for "leaving lunch without permission!" What the hell?!?

Anyways, Christmas is around the corner..... That's a good thing. Oh wait....Exams start next Friday! NOOOOOOOOOO! But.......I do get out extremely early! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!