POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Monday, December 28, 2009

My Thoughts on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight

Well, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight has ended and here are my thoughts on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight....Here we go!

At first, I really hated Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. I found it boring and unappealing and ick-ish but then Episode 6 aired and everything changed. I don't know why but Episode 6 really caught my attention and I decided to give the show one last chance. Luckly, every episode after Episode 6 caught my attention and I soon fell in love with KRDK.

I loved the chemistry between some people in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. I loved Maya and Kit's friendship, I loved how Len hated Kit, but then befriended him and became his best friend, and Len and Kase's relationship was very interesting. Everyone's acting was spot on, especially William O'Leary (Xaviax). He portrayed Xaviax really well.

The finale (Ep38-39) was AMAZING! The action was perfect, the acting was perfect just everything was spot on. Link Vent was awesome too! I loved how all the Kamen Riders came together and defeated Xaviax. I kinda teared up a bit when Xaviax was destroyed, (maybe because I was sad that KRDK was ending?)

Episode 40 was a clip show but I loved the ending and the ending transformation. I really wanted Kit and Maya to become a couple, I don't like the Price and Maya pairing. It feels really weird. I think Kit should have been in that elevator, not Price :) LOL.

Anyways, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight has ended and my rating for KRDK would have to be a 9 outta 10. I picked 9 outta 10 because of the first 5 episodes, I really didn't like those and the Price and Maya pairing.

Tomorrow, I'll post my thoughts on the RPM Finale :)

1 comment:

Thanks for Posting!