POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Thoughts on Power Rangers RPM

Well after being a fan for 10 years, it all comes down to this, the ending of Power Rangers. Here are my thoughts on Power Rangers RPM.

Like every Disney season of Power Rangers, there are dull spots in episodes and this is no exception. Some episodes bored me to tears like the Rangers history episodes, it was nice but to me, it was just too annoying. They could have done a lot of useful things instead of recapping the Rangers lives. Everyone's acting was PERFECT in RPM. It's sometimes rare to see that in a Power Ranger season *cough Overdrive cough*

The finale was awesome! I loved every minute of it. I loved when Venjix trashed the base, Dr. K and Ziggy's love for each other, Kilobyte being destroyed (YES!). It was quite obvious that Tenaya and Dillion would be healed so that was not surprising. Gem and Gemma being deleted was kinda ick-ish but at least they returned and oh yea, blew up the freakin control tower with people inside! Venjix being destroyed was OK. I loved the CGI effects of the tower crashing down.

The ending with Summer, Dillion and Tenaya did make me tear when they saw mother nature rebuilding itself and when the screen faded to black, I just remembered all the good times of Power Rangers through the years.

Anyways, I gotta give RPM a 9 outta 10. 9 because of the "history" episodes and some parts of the finale really did bore me, just a little part.

It was nice knowing you, Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!