POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OFF TOPIC: Summer School

Hey everyone, DK09 here. OK, so if you follow me on my twitter account, you'll know that I have failed Math 10 (Geometry) this year and I have to go to summer school the entire week, take a test on Friday (I have to get a 75 or higher) so I can return to my HS for 11th grade. If I fail the test, which most likely I will, then I'll be kicked out...Lovely, isn't it? 1 week of training and then adios? Doesn't seem like a fair system at all does it?

And then...there are the kids in my class. Some of the kids in my class are such bastards and scum that I want to punch in the freakin face! Every time I open my mouth to answer a question, this kid laughs at me. Do I need to remind you that he was suspended for pulling out his *ding a ling* and shoving it in another kids face? And yet, he's still at my HS??? How the hell does that make any sense? This dude should be gone! And I am trapped in a freezing room for 4 hours with this kid! Insanity!

The "training" is brutal. I mean the way that my teacher drills us is crazy. All these proofs and and these formulas and ugh! So frustrating.
And then! the teacher calls my house about 1 hour after I left today to tell my parents (well my mom answered the phone) because he's worried that I'm going to fail the test and that I'm not "enthusiastic" enough. Well, excuse me for not jumping up and down in my seat solving Math Problems in a heat wave!

I love the fact that he' showing me that he cares. I love that, but does it really matter now, since I have 2 days left? You couldn't call yesterday and give me a head up about my "enthusiastic" behavior? But again, thank you for calling, not a lot of teachers wouldn't do that and I appreciate your concerns.

Well 2 more days of this "torture" and it's goodbye Summer School.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks...like, majorly. At least you didn't fail two MAJOR classes. I failed Algebra 1 and English 2, for the year. I have to do an online summer school thing for Algebra and repeat English 2 my senior year.

    But wow, you seem to have it worse than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks? LOL. True, at least I didn't FAIL two major subjects. That kinda sucks that you have to take English 2 for your senior year, but English is always easy the 2nd time around. Although the online classes sound intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!