POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kahty Christopherson LIVE Chat Interview

Since today was KRDK Day, Kathy Christopherson (Michelle Walsh) stopped by on KamenChat where she talked about her trip to London, KRDK winning the Emmy, her friendship with Steve and Mike Wang, bloopers, and how she wanted Eubulon and Michelle to go out. (This is edited, a lot more funny stuff happened while chatting with Kathy).

*Sadly, Yvonne Arias had to cancel for personal matters.*

[kc1000] Welcome

[DK410] hi kathy!
[CHiCA] Welcome Kathy!!
[DK09] hello Kathy
[exclamatio] Hi Kathy
[mwalsh] hey guys

[mwalsh] I just got back from London! I was supposed to be in Provence for 3 weeks and somehow managed to end up in London and Isle of Wight for most of the trip.
[CHiCA] Oh yeah, Kathy, you were filming or something there right?
[mwalsh] No, it was strictly vacation, but with the hopes that i could get some writing done too. I was able to lunch with a casting director in London, which was a blast. Hopefully he'll find me some work so i can come back for a job!

[mwalsh] So, how exciting is it that we got the Daytime Emmy for stunt coordination???
[kc1000] Very freakin exciting
[CHiCA] I was very happy when I found out KRDK won!
[mwalsh] Shows like KRDK don't usually get recognized for this type of thing, and it was so well-deserved. I think it's pretty cool b/c all of those stunt guys and gals on the show are top notch. i mean, they're REALLY, REALLY GOOD. so it's about time they get that kind of recognition.

[CHiCA] How was working on Guyver different from working on KRDK?
[mwalsh] It was totally different b/c Guyver was a film, so things were not quite as fast and furious, and it was one script. In Kamen Rider, things were changing all the time, day to day. Also, i just met Steve and Mike Wang on Guyver. By the time we did Kamen Rider, we knew each other well. it was like working with family.

[mwalsh] Mark Dacascos and I were in a Shakespeare workshop together, so it was a blast to be working on this show (Kamen Rider DK). I was watching a KRDK clip the other day, one of the first ones with Mark and I couldn't stop laughing b/c I remember WE couldn't stop laughing when we were shooting when we were explaining to him how he got there.

[kc1000] I hope when/if USA DVDs are released that they add bloopers.
[mwalsh] OMG, if they had bloopers, it would be too funny. Taylor and I actually got reprimanded on set one time, for laughing.
[DK09] My favorite part of a show is the bloopers. You really get to see how the cast gets along and all the chemistry!
[mwalsh] That's so true sometimes it's more entertaining than the actual show! There would be a blooper for me and "Maya" in the bookstore, when I surprised her with a slew of crazy scary dialogue that she didn't know was coming.
[mwalsh] But if there were bloopers, I don't think that one would be aired. I said terrible things to her to throw her off. The director of that episode wanted me to freak her out and it surely worked.

[mwalsh] So you guys, Michelle Walsh, don't you think she and Eubulon should have hooked up? Mark and I tried to convince Steve to do it! I mean, doesn't it make perfect sense?
[DK09] HAHA. That would have been a sight to see.
[CHiCA] I think I'd laugh.
[DK410] It'd be very interesting.
[mwalsh] Michelle is all uptight and crazy obsessed with her job and she obviously needs a boyfriend, but WHO is going to be able to handle Michelle? Think about it, Michelle basically SAVED Eubulon. But Michelle being so
serious, I think she needed someone extreme, like a superhero frozen for decades (Eubulon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!