POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today is......My Birthday

My Friend, CHiCA Kosaka, made an entire MV for my Birthday! wow! It's awesome! Everyone should watch it and rate it 5 stars!



Hey everyone! Ok, so today is my 15th Birthday! wOOt! I am not doing anything with the family tonight because I am depressed, (Don't know why, just am) and Thanksgiving is in 1 week, so I am just gunna combine my Birthday and Thanksgiving. We are going to Long Island to this nice country club for Thanksgiving! Sounds like it's gunna be fun!


Ok, so nothing really happened today in school, I didn't tell anyone that it was my Birthday because I don't wanna make a big deal about it. Well I'm gunna shut up now and have some Birthday Cake!


--Wow! My 100th Post!

2 comments:

Thanks for Posting!