POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stephen Lunsford Attacked! / KRDK Poll Results / DOKC Season Finale!

OK, so I have a twitter account, RiderDK09, and I am following Stephen Lunsford ( Kit Taylor / Kamen Rider Dragon Knight) and apparently he got into a fist fight with another man at a gas station. Here is what he "tweeted"

Lunsfuhd: Overheard shouting at gas station. Man yelling at woman. Tried to diffuse the situation. Got into fist fight with a guy 2x my size.

Lunsfuhd: Took hits. Gave hits. Got him to calm down. Told him to walk away. Finally got help from witnesses. Called cops for woman. Chivelry is dead?

Lunsfuhd:
I'm okay all, just a little bruised and bloody.

--

Here are the latest poll results concerning the new Kamen Rider Siren!

0% said that you hate the idea that Maya is Siren.
6% said that you love the idea that Maya is Siren.
62% said that you think that Kase is the better Siren.
21% said that you think that Maya is the better Siren.

I myself have to say that I think that Kase is the better Siren.

--

So last night, I released DOKC29 and I got lots of good reviews and comments on it and I am really happy about that! But the season finale is gunna be off the hook! I can't wait for you all to read it!

Read Kamen Riders: Defenders of KamenConnection here! Don't be afraid to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!