POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School

Hey Readers, DK09 here. I usually never really post about my personal life, but today, what the hell. Everyone is really bummed out that school is returning either today or tomorrow, or last month, depends on where ya live.

Today, I go in for 1 hour and then leave. All I need to do is get my schedule, ID Card, and locker number and then I think I'm good. Then tomorrow, that's when the real "fun" starts. :(

So right now it's 8:28EST and I've never been up this early before. I usually sleep in until 10AM, watch TV, eat breakfast, go online while watching TV.... etc. Anyways, I need to get ready for school, so I'm gunna shut up and leave... Peace out Readers!

P.S. I'd like to give a shout out to CHiCA Kosaka, because she's in "hell" right now. :)

Orientation went OK for today. I lost my cellphone in the auditorium but I found it underneath my seat. Then I was given the wrong locker number, so I had to go searching for the correct locker, which I love. It's huge and carpeted, yea that's right CARPETED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!