POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Carrie Reichenbach KamenChat LIVE Interview Questions!


[Carrie] This is my very first Chat, I hope I'm doing this right!


[
Carrie] I have an extremely sore arm from playing frisbee, (embarassing!) so I maybe typing at a minimum.

[decade187] Hey Carrie, so how's it like being a Kamen Rider?

[
Carrie] Obviously, I'm not as tough as Siren. But it's great playing a Kamen Rider - Kase is very different from me.

[DK09] What was first day on set like for you?

[
Carrie] My first day was great, I was extremely nervous, but the crew made me feel really welcomed. It was freezing in LA, and I was doing my very first entrance scene and they had a fan on me for effect. It was chilly but it was a lot of fun!

[mmartina] Were you surprised when you got the part of Kamen Rider Siren?

[
Carrie] I was surprised when I got the part! I thought maybe they wanted someone with martial arts training, but maybe cheerleading experience counted for that!

[AllieRX87] Have you checked out your Japanese counterpart (Kamen Rider Femme) from Kamen Rider Ryuki

[Carrie] I haven't seen Kamen Rider Femme, but now that you mentioned it Allie, I'll do so tonight.


[DK410] Who'd you get a long with on set?

[Carrie] Stephen is fantastic. He makes me laugh. We got along on set. I worked mostly with him and Matt. They are both fantastic guys and I have so much respect for them.


[DK09] Did you ever ride the motorcycle in KRDK or was that a stunt double.

[
Carrie] I didn't ever really ride the motorcycle, just sat on it a lot, but never when it was in motion. I think that would have led to a disaster.

[Ride] What was the last day of filming like for you?

[Carrie] The last day was surreal. I was very sad that it ended.

[CHiCA] Have you ever tried on the Siren costume?

[Carrie] I haven't tried on the Siren costume. The action unit was always shooting the same with us but shot in a different location so we didn't cross paths very often.

[DK09] I don't know if you're allowed to tell us, but how many episodes are you in?

[Carrie] I'm not sure if I can tell you how many but you'll see me for a while :)

[DK09] I think that it's great that they have Kamen Rider Siren in KRDK, it shows female empowerment, and I think that you are the perfect person to play such a character.

[Carrie] Thank you, DK09. It was an honor to play such a strong female like Kase. I have a young niece and I hope that her and other girls see how Kase gets along with the other Riders - the all treat each other the same, regardless of sex.

[DK410] Who do you think is better in martial arts, Matt Mullins or Mike Moh?

[Carrie] I haven't seen Mike perform, but I did get to see Matt film an action scene for KRDK and it was mind blowing! He's very dedicated to his art - very impressive.

[DK09] There is news that there will be a Siren action figure. Would you buy one for a keepsake?

[Carrie] You bet I'd buy a Siren action figure!

[kc1000] The e-mail on http:www.carriereichenbach.com, who does the e-mails go to?

[Carrie] They go to my manager so don't send anything to crazy

[DK09] Do you have any upcoming projects?

[Carrie] The next thing that I have coming up is a web comedy series "Waxing Platonic" I'll have a link to it on my site.

[kc1000] Do you know if there were many deleted scenes?

[Carrie] I don't know about the deleted scenes. I'll be curious myself, I know a couple of scenes were deleted because they weren't deemed appropriate for kids. Other than that, we'll see what happens.

But I am going to have to go, I've had a wonderful time chatting with you all, and I really enjoyed answering your questions. I hope you love the rest of the episodes and thank you for having me. Good Night!

So there you have it, the chat was a success, no banning, no perverts hitting on her. If Carrie is reading this, I'd like to say thank you so much for answering our questions. You're truly incredible.

Chat was edited by DK09.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!You forgot the "how to pronounce your last name" question!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!