POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kamen Riders: Defenders of KamenConnection Season 2 Releasement Postponed???

Yes, I might postpone the releasement of Kamen Riders: Defenders of KamenConnection for many reasons... But.... it's up to you the viewers to decide when it will be up! So...... Vote on the poll on the top right hand corner and which ever date wins, will be the release date.

Also, I would like to say, this is a serious Poll, do not take it lightly and don't vote for something that you don't want.

I also want to say thank you to HighOctaneMega for reading the story and commenting on this post!

2 comments:

  1. Whattt???I love DOKC, when will it be up?:,(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, HighOctaneMega, I am always happy to hear someone say that they like my work! :) It's up to you (viewers) to decide on the poll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Posting!