POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Toy Line Status: REVIVED!!!

Hey everyone, DK09. Wow it's been sometime since I last posted on the blog. I've just been really busy with stuff lately. Ok, so here we go:

A while ago, Bandai.com posted a message on their Kamen Rider page and it said that "Bandai will continue to support Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 2010 and will still be releasing BRAND NEW toys!"

YES!!! I am so excited for this! I really want my Xaviax and Siren figure the most. I just can't wait to get all the Riders, especially the Survive Cycles and the Riders Survive Modes.

So be sure to check your local Toys R Us this month (February) for the latest Kamen Rider Dragon Knight toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Posting!