POWER RANGERS RETURNS IN 2011 on Nickelodeon! Read the News HERE!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Remastered / New Poll

Hey everyone. OK, so you know that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers returned to the airwaves and was remastered. Well, the remastering sucks! A lot!

Disney put random graphics when a Ranger said something or did something. Every time a Ranger kick a minion a big logo popped up like "BAM! or POW!" I felt like I was watching the old Batman series from the 1960's. It was totally cheesy.

Then when the Zords were summoned there was this annoying bar that said the Zords name on it. I mean I can see for the first episode but every time the Zord was summoned, ick.

So I don't like the remastering, I think it stinks. Yes, I will continue to watch because I mean, they are Power Rangers. So hopefully Disney lightens up on the retarded graphics later on in the series.

--

Remember to vote on the new Poll!

1 comment:

Thanks for Posting!